Tuesday, 25 April 2017

Ancient Living Tulasi And Neem Face Pack Review

Ancient Living Tulasi And Neem Face Pack Review


About Ancient Living Tulasi And Neem Face Pack (Rs.125/- 40g)

Ancient living Tulasi and neem face pack is a purifying clay mask with Tulasi, medicinal neem enriched with basil essential oil. It has a cooling action on the skin. Tulasi has antioxidant, purifying, detoxifying and cleansing properties. Neem is praised to have sheet guna or cooling properties. It is renowned to have antimicrobial qualities making it very ideal to detoxify the skin. This face pack is ideal for purifying and detoxifying oily skin making it clear and translucent.


My Take

I never had a nice experience with powdered face masks available in the market before but I was quite excited to try organic and natural face mask from an Indian brand. What I like about this product the most is the fact that it comes in brown paper packaging and is completely organic. It contains tulasi, neem, holy basil oil and also multani mitti. All these ingredients have been highly praised in ayurveda from thousands of years for their healing properties relating to both skin and hair woes. Ancient living is an ayurvedic brand and uses only pure ingredients to make various beauty products. It is available on amazon and you can also place the order directly on their website too.


Ancient Living Tulasi And Neem Face Pack Review

This powdered face mask has a typical ayurvedic fragrance, I could detect tulsi scent more than the neem one. I did not like the fragrance at the first sniff but now that I've used this many times, I've grown to like the scent. The powder is very fine and doesn't have a grainy texture, I just mix it with cold water and apply this clay-like paste on my face. It smells very earthy when mixed with water and feels very cooling and relaxing on the face. I sometimes apply a thin layer of this paste and sometimes a thick layer, either way, the results are same.

Since it's a clay mask, it feels tight on the skin when it dries up completely but it comes off super quick, without much effort. The first thing that I noticed after rinsing my face was that my skin looked more even toned than before. Not only this, it looked fresh, bright and oh so clean ! The mask also left my skin feeling smooth and supple. I'm highly impressed with this face pack. Though it isn't super effective in making zits disappear but definitely narrows the size of breakouts with continued usage. My skin is normal currently and hasn't turned super oily yet. But, I highly recommend this to people with combination to oily skin and even if you've normal skin, you can use this mask to get a fresh and even toned skin. It detoxifies skin, delivers what it claims and is not very expensive.

Ancient Living Tulasi And Neem Face Pack Review
Have you tried ancient living products yet ?

10 comments:

  1. Very very beautiful pictures as usual ..😊😊...I would like to try this one..😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love trying this one. Nice pics as always 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ingredients list sounds good for summers. Will give it a try. Nice review...

    Recently Posted: Review of Suganda Neem Green Tea Plant Mask

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to try this <3

    https://msmeehnia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it seems great:) I love trying face masks, will look for it surely, well reviewed!
    https://goo.gl/KHgcaz
    Natural Beauty And Makeup Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neem is my fav when it comes to treating skin problems 😊

    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been a while I haven't used a neem face mask! Need to soon! Love your pictures hun <3

    http://www.alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a great mask to try out in the summer! I have used neem oil in the past to treat dandruff, and while I loved the results, I definitely concur that the smell is quite strong.



    https://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...