Monday, 8 May 2017

Juicy Chemistry Helichrysum And Rosehip (Cell Reconstruction Serum) Review

Juicy Chemistry Helichrysum And Rosehip Cell Reconstruction Serum

Juicy Chemistry Helichrysum And Rosehip Cell Reconstruction Serum

Ask anyone 'what is the best way to take care of skin?' And they'll say..... adhering to a proper cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine. While it's 100% true that a strict CTM routine truly changes your skin for better but there is one beauty ritual that's still quite underrated and hasn't found a permanent place in many women's daily skincare regime yet and that is..... applying a serum. I have myself never given a thought to incorporate a serum in my skincare routine for the longest time, mainly because of two reasons, first, it's really hard to find a serum that's not exorbitantly priced and the second reason is that like many other women I too didn't think that a serum is important enough and I'll just rely on my basic CTM to keep my skin in a good condition. However, with the rising pollution, heat and dirt in the atmosphere and also indulging in unhealthy foods can really damage skin and that's why we all need a serum that is best suited for our skin.

Helichrysum oil made from helichrysum plant is known for reducing age spots, pigmentation and also for its moisturising capability while rosehip oil being a natural source of antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamin A is proven to be very beneficial for skin.


About Juicy Chemistry Helichrysum & Rosehip Serum (Rs.400/- 10ml)



Pesky marks from breakouts, pigmentation random spots. Then this serum is for you! Not only this serum is a great moisturizer, it also systematically repairs and reverses damage. Carrot seed oil which provides the rich golden color is the star antioxidant, Geranium acts to soothe inflammations and helichrysum heals tender skin.

Ingredients

Jojoba oil, Natural Vitamin oil, Sweet Almond oil, Rosehip oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Lavender oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Helichrysum Essential oil, Geranium Essential Oil.


Juicy Chemistry Helichrysum And Rosehip Cell Reconstruction Serum

Juicy Chemistry's Helichrysum & Rosehip cell reconstruction serum is pale golden in colour and has a very ayurvedic scent. I don't like its fragrance that much but I don't despise it either. The consistency is thin and it's actually really light but once I apply this on my face, it looks kinda greasy and oily. I've 2-3 dry patches on my skin and the rest is normal currently. It takes about 3-4 mins for this serum to completely sink in my skin. Since it's a night serum, I've been using this only at bedtime, sometimes following it up with a moisturiser and sometimes just using this alone. From my experience, I feel that this serum works better with a moisturiser. It has worked on my dry patches and also made my skin soft with regular usage but it didn't prove to be super effective on blemishes and tiny bumps on my skin. It did lighten the small blemishes to some extent but didn't work on some not so tiny blemishes. It's more of a moisturising serum and I'd recommend this to people with dry skin. If you're looking for a serum just to target your blemishes and acne spots then I won't recommend this one highly but if you've a dryness-prone skin, then this serum is definitely worth a try.

Have you tried juicy chemistry's helichrysum and rosehip oil serum yet? Share your thoughts

- aditi   

18 comments:

  1. seems good for dry skin :) you clicked the pictures very nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now a days, Juicy Chemistry is everywhere in my life..just love their products..very beautifully reviewed dear..😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! you seem to be a big juicy chemistry fan soma :)

      Delete
  3. Nice and honest review. I need a serum to work on my dark spots. This doesn't seem to fit the need :(

    Recently Posted: Review of Spa Ceylon Ceylon Tea and Ylang Hand & Body Lotion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it didn't work on my spots and blemishes that much :(

      Delete
  4. I am yet to try out facial serums, hunt is going on!! This one though seems good, but I need a product which can reduce blemishes too. Well reviewed, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! anamika, I'm too hunting for my holy grail serum!

      Delete
  5. I've had good experience with a handful of Juicy Chemistry products I have tried. This one sounds quite decent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to hear! This one is a good moisturising serum :)

      Delete
  6. I thought this would exceed expectations looking at the ingredients list. Gald it reduced your tiny marks. Nice pics as always 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like a good fit for me! :)

    http://www.alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds great. I've never tried anything from this brand before but I'll have a look :)

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some stunning shots 😄 I suppose there is a DSLR behind it, am I right? As a suggestion, please separate the text in shorter paragraphs. It's easy on the eyes that way 😊
    http://www.glamorganicdesi.com/homemade-anti-dandruff-serum/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep you're right, I use a DSLR for blog photography and thanks for your suggestion I'll try to separate text in shorter paragraphs!

      Delete
  10. Very helpful review! I think I will be able to skip this one as I have oily skin myself.


    https://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree serum is a very important step in skincare and most of us just ignores it. Haven't used this particular serum but have made and used a similar DIY serum using most of the ingredients in this one!

    http://www.thebeautymascot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. similar DIY serum? wow! Going to check out your blog :)
      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...